Combining traditional knowledge and skills with the best of twenty-first century research and technology
Judith Magee is an accredited and registered, Classical Homoeopath, Naturopath, Herbalist, Nutritionist and Health Educator, with post graduate training in Holistic counselling. With over 20 years spent in private practice, Judith provides safe, effective treatment for a wide range of chronic and acute conditions, combining the best of clinical experience with the latest in technology and integrative health advances.
Additional to her clinical work, Judith is also an experienced and passionate lecturer, currently working in the Faculty of Nutritional Medicine at the beautiful Gold Coast campus of Endeavour College.
Therapeutic services available include:
|Clinical Nutrition||Classical Homoeopathy|
|Flower Essence Therapy||Holistic Counselling|
|Integrative health pathology testing||Saliva Hormone profile|
|Food Sensitivity Testing||Hair tissue mineral analysis|
|Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis||MTHFR|
|Pyrrole Disorder||Functional Liver profile|
Judith treats a wide range of chronic health conditions, including:
- Weight management support
- Individual dietary work
- Reproductive disorders, including menstrual irregularities, PMS and menopause.
- Endocrine disorders
- Insulin resistance
- GIT disorders
- Grief and trauma counselling and recovery work
- General immune support and restoration of well being
- Paediatrics – in particular where there are behavioural or developmental concerns, immunity concerns or allergenic/asthmatic tendencies.
- Autism & Asperger’s syndrome
- Pre and post-conception care.
Judith is a fully accredited practitioner, and a member of the following professional associations – National Herbalists Assocation of Australia (NHAA), Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA) and Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH).
Private Health fund rebates are available for those with appropriate cover.